[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 29 07:14:10 PST 2014

Okay.

I need :

Full path to the Git root
Full URI to the git origin (use git-style paths)

Web linking (Jira plug-in will make best guess after getting the above
paths or...)
View Format
Changeset Format
File added Format
File Modified Format
File Deleted Format

If you can give me at least the first two, preferably all, I can update the
configuration and hopefully this will do the trick.

Cheers,
Neal