[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 29 06:12:43 PST 2014

I was going to take a look through the plugj-in manager at the connector
but I first tried updating the Universal Plug-in manager and I'm stuck. The
installation does not complete and logs me out. When I log back in, and go
back to Managing plug-ins, it automatically picks up the installation of
the Universal PI manager and doesn't let me do anything else. Then times
out and logs me out again.

Opened a ticket with Wush on this (unrelated) issue.

-- Neal