[sakai-core-team] Samigo Test Enhancement Project

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Dec 12 12:25:02 PST 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

We have a small working group that is evaluating options for using the
Sakai Virtual Conference funds (I think about $12K). When we narrow down
the list a little to possible enhancements, we would like to run our ideas
by you to see which ones might be more realistic and which less realistic.

We were going to ask for time on the next Sakai Core team agenda for next
Thursday, but I think that might be mostly Git/Github planning and possibly
some Sakai 10.3 loose ends (if any exist).

What do you think? What is the best way to get your feedback on the ideas
for the project?

Thanks!
Neal