[sakai-core-team] Possible 10.3 blocker

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Dec 12 07:13:37 PST 2014

If Sakai core team wants to make one or both of these blockers for 10.3 ,
but please do keep in mind that our baseline for what a blocker is should
be very very high, imo, since we are already at RC01 and if we slip from
next week we won't get the release out till next year, probably sometime in
January.

We should keep this in mind.

Important to report and  highlight potential blockers so we can make that
decision together.

Thanks,
Neal