[sakai-core-team] 10.1-RC01 blocker

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 15 08:31:23 PDT 2014

I don't think it will require an RC02, it will just be included in 10.1 as
it's already merged in.

I think the only thing that would require an RC02 would be issues that need
to be specifically tested in a release candidate build, or if there were so
many new blockers that the QA confidence in a tool or tools was low and it
many things needed to be fully retested. 10.1 is normally cut from 10.x so
is essentially the RC02.

This one looks focused on one area, and was directly tested.