[sakai-core-team] Student feedback on Forums tool

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 28 05:52:53 PDT 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

A student from Antioch University has this request (see below). Should I
open a Jira feature request on this? What's the best next step?

"I was directed to you by the Antioch helpdesk.  I wanted to make a
suggestion on your site, namely, to have posts in discussions forms
either autosave OR have a prompt that asks if you're sure you want to leave.

I have, on more than one occasion, been timed out and lost work or
accidentally hit the back button on my browser and lost my work.  It
would be so cool if this could change.

Thanks for considering my request.  I'd love to hear back from you! "

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin