[sakai-core-team] SAK-26002 - request for help

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:35:02 PDT 2014

[reposting to correct email list]

I have no doubt this is a real bug, but I'm having trouble reproducing it. Andrea can reproduce it consistently (and I've seen the crash when she sets up the matrix), but I can't duplicate the problem in a test environment. There's some very specific set of steps needed to setup the matrix for this crash, and I don't think we've quite nailed down what those steps are.

I'm wondering if someone at IU could work with Andrea to try and duplicate the setup for this crash, document, and perhaps lend a hand in looking into the root cause. It's been a few years since I've worked in the OSP code, and I'm willing to help (if I can reproduce the problem), but I'm hoping there's someone else who's closer to the code who can take a look.

Thanks,
- Beth