[sakai-core-team] Certificate progress looking good

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Apr 22 05:34:09 PDT 2014

Good news! The phone number in the online directory has been updated and
I called Comodo to make sure that they are seeing this new phone and
they are.

So just having our Apereo administrative person to schedule a time to
talk with Comodo, or to agree to check the voice mail with the
confirmation should be the final step. From this point it should be easy
to complete the process, but I guess I thought that before and was wrong
:-( , but now I'm really really confident and I just never learn do I? ;-)

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin