[sakai-core-team] Pre-release announcement of QA06

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 14 18:06:58 PDT 2014

 From Matt J. :

Pre-release announcement of Sakai 10-QA06 QA06was on the the
original schedule for March 14th. Because of prior delays and a delay
this week for the SVN move, this is delayed from the earlier targets. .

Below are the changes for qa06

_https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK/fixforversion/13634_

There are at least 3 blockers that are going to require a QA07. These
are all resolved but need testing and merging.

New Sakai Help Files https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26054
Various changes for caching https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-1162
Revert OSP https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26043

I don't believe that any of these have been entirely marked as verified
in trunk and I'm going to be either out or busy with local work the rest
of the week so we decided to get QA06 out and wait for QA07 rather than
hold QA06 up until next week.

I have built a Sakai 10-QA06 binary

Link to Bin:
_https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa06-308207.tar.gz_

MD5:
_https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa06-308207.tar.gz.MD5_

And created a source tag (It points to externals as of around 6:51PM EDT
2014-03-24)
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10-qa06

I'm running with all the properties enabled in local.properties
mentioned on the MOTD and is started on.
https://qa10.longsight.com/ logs at https://qa10.longsight.com/logs/