[Deploying Sakai] Sakai + mod_jk and webservices

Ganga Calderon, Nelson Fredy fganga at unap.cl
Thu Jan 8 12:44:01 PST 2015

Hello,

I'm tryin to execute login method of SakaiLoginPortal . The main problem is this:

As we use mod_jk as load balancer,  after that we execute the login method to obtain a session id,  we redirect to sakai portal  using sakai.session as part of url. This value is not valid all time, because node 1 or node 2 could not match with this session id (Depends of what node was response)

My question is: That is the expected result. Or maybe there are a problem with sticky session?

My Code in PHP:

$mySite                        = "TEST1";

$sakai_login_portal     = new SoapClient("http://myloadbalancer.mydomain/sakai-axis/SakaiPortalLogin.jws?wsdl");
$var_sesion_sakai=$sakai_login_portal->login($user,$portal_secret);
header("Location:http://myloadbalancer.mydomain/portal/site/".$mySite"/?sakai.session=".$var_sesion_sakai);

This is my worker file.

# Define list of workers that will be used for mapping requests
worker.list = bal1,status

#
worker.bal1.type=lb
worker.bal1.sticky_session=1
worker.bal1.balance_workers=node01,node02

# NODO 1
worker.node01.type=ajp13
worker.node01.host=cv-n01.mydomain
worker.node01.port=8009