[Deploying Sakai] Known blocker issue in Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jan 8 09:31:57 PST 2015

Hi All,

A blocker bug was discovered after the release of Sakai 10.3 with
notifications coming from Announcements [1].  The bug is fixed in trunk
and will be merged to the 10 branch. It is mentioned on the Sakai 10
release notes under Known Issues in Confluence [2].

We have started a discussion about having a Sakai 10.4 release, which
would incorporate this bug fix and also include Help documentation
updates that already have been merged to trunk. Since just a few schools
are on or moving to 10.3 it might make sense to give it a few weeks to
make sure no other blocker bugs emerge, and then we can schedule Sakai
10.4.

[1] Announcement notifications bug -

[2] Release notes -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+10+Release+Notes#Sakai10ReleaseNotes-Knownissues