[Deploying Sakai] Clarification on Github process

D. Stuart Freeman stuart.freeman at et.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:59:59 PST 2015

In the event that you accidentally commit to master instead of a feature
branch it's really easy to fix:

  git branch SAK-XYZ # make a copy of what we've done so far in a branch
  git reset --hard sakaiproject/master # match current branch to upstream
  git checkout SAK-XYZ # resume work on feature branch