[Deploying Sakai] [WG: Sakai QA] Release: Sakai 10.0-rc03

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jun 23 09:45:27 PDT 2014

Thanks Sam!

Hi all,

Sakai 10.0-rc03 has been released!

As Sam mentions below, we did find and resolve blocker bugs that the
team found during RC02 testing. That's why we test. :-)

We will continue to have a "smoke test" over the next several days and
if all goes well, we will be releasing later this week.

The Test Plan is at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/%28active%29+Sakai+10+Release+Candidate+Testing

I have a template Google doc which I am distributing for each
institution participating in the smoke test. Please email me to request
a Google doc. Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Neal