[Deploying Sakai] Trouble running SAKAI using HTTPS

Luis Camargo luis at policymedical.com
Thu Feb 27 13:11:54 PST 2014

As per Sam suggestion I followed the instructions in:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2013-October/024772.html

I'm using amazon cloud environment so I didn't needed to modify my load
balancer since it's already passing the X-Forwarded-Proto.

The only thing I needed to do was setting up the valve in my server.xml
adding the following line:

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve"
protocolHeader="X-Forwarded-Proto" />

Thanks for Sam my

PROBLEM IS SOLVED!

Best Regards,