[Deploying Sakai] Sakai CLE Community Acknowledgements

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue May 21 06:18:21 PDT 2013

Dear Community,

We are trying a bit of an experiment. Since Sakai CLE is a large and complex project with many different types of contributions, some more visible than others, we would like a way to acknowledge the contributions at an Institutional-level. We are trying a "crowd-source" method. Feel free to add an institution you know has made a significant contribution over the past year to one of the supported releases, CLE 2.8.x, or CLE 2.9.x on this Google doc -

http://bit.ly/14IO6M1

Please make your entry (or entries)  by Wednesday, May 29, 2013.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org