[Deploying Sakai] Updated status - Re: Sakai CLE 2.9.1 status and call for testing

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Jan 28 02:25:21 PST 2013

Hi All,

Thanks to our QA testers we found two blocker issues (i.e. issues we felt needed to be addressed) during the 2.9.1-rc01 Test Fest and thanks to the Dev folks (developers) the issues are already fixed!

We have now released 2.9.1-rc02 (release candidate #02) with the fixed issues. I anticipate a couple of more weeks to perform testing, check in that everyone is comfortable with the release, and then roll out Sakai CLE 2.9.1 GA (general availability aka production). So it is looking like an early to mid-February for our schedule. If other issues come up, we could be delayed till later in February, but in any case we are getting very close and will keep you posted with any new developments.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org