[Deploying Sakai] Custom metadata fields in resources, metadata in site/courses

colomet colomet at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:10:49 PST 2013

This is my first email to this list, so please be lenient if it has been
answered before.

I have been evalutating Sakai (v2.6.x/2.7.x) for some time now, and I
was wondering if there is an easy way to introduce custom metadata
fields (ie Dublin Core metadata) to the resources page, under the "Edit
Details -> Optional Properties" tab.

Furthermore, I thing it would be a good enhancement if Sakai could use
searchable rich metadata to describe a whole site/course...

The functionality is there, so it should be fairly easy to be
extended/customized!

Looking forward to your answer,
Best regards,