[Deploying Sakai] Custom metadata fields in resources, metadata in site/courses

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:15:25 PST 2013

Hi,

I added a number of additional fields to the Optional Properties section of resources, based on LOM metadata, and its in 2.10:

Its also integrated in search - ie search indexes them and you can search for the new fields specifically.

Try it out on the trunk nightly build:
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

It required touching a lot of places within the code of resources, but changing them isn't too hard now its all figured out, have a look at the commit to see what I did.

cheers,
Steve