[Deploying Sakai] skinning after installation of Sakai 2.9

Brooke Biltimier bbiltimier at rsmart.com
Mon Apr 8 09:01:00 PDT 2013

Hi Sanjeeva,

This confluence page should help you with customizing the skin.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+2.9+skin+guide

The skin folder is located in, <server folder>/webapps/library/skin.
 Depending on what skin you have set as your default the images are located
in that folder ie- neo-default,  and the institution image is stored in the
images directory and called logo_inst.gif.  There are additional
customizations you can make and the guide will help walk you through them.

I hope this helps,
Brooke Biltimier
rSmart

Brooke Biltimier