[Deploying Sakai] database load in 2.9

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Sep 13 16:35:10 PDT 2012

Are any other schools on 2.9.x like Rice willing to share info?  Have you
enabled new features that are disabled by default like portal chat?  My
assumption is that 2.9 like 2.8 (with optional features disabled) would
represent continued performance improvement.

The only major performance improvement that has been merged since Rutgers
migrated to 2.9.x is KNL-934 (authz query improvements from VT as discussed
at the conference TCC meeting).

--Sam