[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 resource tools upload not working for binary files with current versions of firefox

--of oldflame at mmlug.org
Tue Nov 6 14:53:31 PST 2012

Hi

I found the strange thing. I had proceeded to upgrade the another
development server (1 server setup) to 2.8.0 and resource tool upload using
firefox to upload binary files is working there.
The other system (2 node setup) has problem with resource tool upload using
firefox to upload binary files.
Both systems are using oracle 10g (same database server)
I have totally no idea what is the problem.