[Deploying Sakai] New Sakai node not pulling in the first search journal transaction

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 02:52:40 PDT 2012

Hiya,

We've got a new node that we are attempting to add to our Sakai
cluster (2.8.x) and when we bring it up most things are ok, but it
always seems to ignore the first entry in the search journal and only
merge the later ones into it's local index, as the journal has been
optimised this first transaction is huge (GBs) and so most of the
search index is missing from this node.

Any pointers?

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services