[Deploying Sakai] starting lessonbuilder 1.4.x

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Thu Jan 5 00:16:31 PST 2012

Hi,

I've just upgraded Lessonbuilder from tag 1.2.2 to 1.4.x. We use Sakai 2.7.x here in Skövde, Sweden.
It works fine to build and deploy Sakai but when I start it up and watch the tomcat log I get the following two database warnings:

2012-01-05 08:37:23,486  WARN main org.sakaiproject.db.impl.BasicSqlService - Sql.dbWrite(): error code: 1061 sql:  create index lesson_builder_log_index on lesson_builder_log(userId,itemId, studentPageId) binds:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate key name 'lesson_builder_log_index'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2985)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1723)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3256)

2012-01-05 08:37:23,488  WARN main org.sakaiproject.lessonbuildertool.service.SimplePageToolService - Unable to DDL Lesson Builder
java.lang.RuntimeException: SqlService.dbWrite failure
        at org.sakaiproject.db.impl.BasicSqlService.dbWrite(BasicSqlService.java:1282)
        at org.sakaiproject.db.impl.BasicSqlService.dbWrite(BasicSqlService.java:1095)
        at org.sakaiproject.db.impl.BasicSqlService.ddl(BasicSqlService.java:2075)
        at org.sakaiproject.lessonbuildertool.service.SimplePageToolService.init(SimplePageToolService.java:89)
I think its nothing to worry about beacause it's a complain that he cant create some kind of log table that already exists!
What do you think? Is it safe to run in a production environment?

My second question is: will everything in old pages created in 1.2.2 still work after upgrade?

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde