[Deploying Sakai] OAE: testing clustering

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Thu Sep 1 03:32:05 PDT 2011

Dawn,

Unfortunately it is unlikely that Michigan will be in a position to start testing a clustered OAE environment in Sept. We are very interested in the results of this effort however as we know we will need clustering for our Production pilot which is targeted for Fall 12. Once we get over the start of the term (Fall in North America) we'll start looking at this more closely.

SMD.

On Aug 31, 2011, at 10:23 PM, Calvert, Dawn wrote:

> I know the OAE pilot institutions have made mention that they are all keen on a clustering solution for OAE.
>
> A clustering solution has been developed but not tested. CSU is planning on testing this solution in September.
>
> Are any other OAE pilot institutions interested in also testing this solution?
>
> Regards,
> Dawn Calvert
>
> Manager, Systems Development
> Division of Learning and Teaching Services (LTS)
>
> Email: dcalvert at csu.edu.au
> Phone: +61 (0)2 6338 4748
> http://www.csu.edu.au/division/lts/
>
> <csu-logo4d8e.jpg>
>
> |   ALBURY-WODONGA   |   BATHURST   |   CANBERRA   |   DUBBO   |   GOULBURN   |   ONTARIO   |   ORANGE    |   SYDNEY   |   WAGGA WAGGA   |
>
> Give Generously - Support Young Australians
> You can help young Australians to go to University and succeed in their studies by giving generously to the Charles Sturt University Foundation. To find out more or to make a donation go to the Foundation web site. Australian donations are tax deductible.
> LEGAL NOTICE
> This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.
> Charles Sturt University in Australia The Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795 (ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Numbers: 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC), 02960B (ACT)).
> Charles Sturt University in Ontario 860 Harrington Court, Burlington Ontario Canada L7N 3N4 Registration: www.peqab.ca
>
> Consider the environment before printing this email.

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, Director, Teaching & Learning, ITS
3350 Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan, (734) 615-9765