[Deploying Sakai] MySQL dump format for backing up

Colin Tatham colin.tatham at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 17:58:33 PDT 2011

Thanks for that (and your Oracle reply). Now I have even more options to
choose from for our MySQL backup! :-)

Does anyone currently use the standard all-in-one dump for Sakai backups, or
should we avoid that?

Thanks

Colin

--
Colin Tatham | Educational Technologist | Learning Environments
 University Library | The University of Melbourne