[Deploying Sakai] Oracle question from DBA

Colin Tatham colin.tatham at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 9 15:45:21 PDT 2011

Thanks, that's useful to know!
We've decided to use MySQL initially, mainly due to shortage of time, but
there's a possibility that we could move over to Oracle at a later stage, as
there's proper support in-house for Oracle rather than MySQL.

Thanks

Colin

--
Colin Tatham | Educational Technologist | Learning Environments
 University Library | The University of Melbourne