[Deploying Sakai] properties question

Daniel Parry daniel at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 05:41:05 PST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 09:20:23AM +0000, Anders Nordkvist wrote:
> I have a question regarding the properties files in Sakai.  In
> Sakai there are several property files (for example in swedish)
> in the same tool. Do I have to make the same changes in all of
> these files to get the changes to work with Sakai?
>
> One example:
>
> ./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/src/bundle/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties
> ./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/target/classes/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties
> ./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/target/sakai-user-tool-prefs-2.7-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/classes/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties

I'd suggest the two in the target directories are there as a
result of a build. You could verify this by seeing if they
disappear after a mvn clean. Thus, the first one is probably the
one you want to edit before a build in this case.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

--
--| Daniel Parry: daniel at caret.cam.ac.uk. www.caret.cam.ac.uk/ |--
"You never have the wind with you - either it is against you