[Deploying Sakai] properties question

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Tue Nov 29 01:20:23 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the properties files in Sakai.
In Sakai there are several property files (for example in swedish) in the same tool. Do I have to make the same changes in all of these files to get the changes to work with Sakai?

One example:

./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/src/bundle/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties
./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/target/classes/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties
./user/user-tool-prefs/tool/target/sakai-user-tool-prefs-2.7-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/classes/user-tool-prefs_sv.properties

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde