[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Deployment

Larry Dougher ldougher at windsorschools.net
Thu Mar 31 12:09:28 PDT 2011

Thanks Lance, I think I found it but I'm really stuck on the mod_proxy part.
 I'm not doing load balancing, and I followed the directions to enable SSL
via Tomcat and created a self-signed key.  I want it to be transparent for
the end user.  Once, I get it working correctly, I'll draw up a re-direct
the portal using an html redirect my brother likes.  I have attached the
relevant files.  I hope something will just jump out at one of you.  Our
addresses are:

sakai.windsorschools.net/portal
72.15.29.249

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we are so close!

Thanks,

Larry Dougher

Technology Coordinator / ACSP 10.6 / ACMT

Windsor School District

http://windsorschools.net