[Deploying Sakai] course setup

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 24 07:45:14 PDT 2011

Kevin,
This is from a previous thread:
---------------
You will have to do this manually through your DB client.. Here is an
example for mysql.

INSERT INTO CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_T
(ENTERPRISE_ID,TITLE,START_DATE,END_DATE) VALUES(200950,'Spring
2009',2009-05-10,2009-05-25);

Make sure you have valid (current) dates if you want to see these in the
'Worksite Setup' drop down.  There is also an IS_CURRENT flag for this
table in sakai 2.6 which will need a 0 or 1.
Not sure what version you have installed so I didn't place it in the sql
above.

You can also just create a project course. It has all the same tools
and functionality (but would not be tied to the Sakai CM, which you
are not using or you would have terms).
:-)
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile