[Deploying Sakai] External users provided by LDAP cleanup

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 07:10:00 PDT 2011

Could the error at least be dropped to debug? It's a known issue that deleted users still hang around in the realms and unlikely to be fixed so tools just need to code around it.

It's not really a warning since it doesn't present anything to the user, only to someone watching the logs.

cheers.
Steve