[Deploying Sakai] Default left-hand navigation

Larry Dougher ldougher at windsorschools.net
Tue Apr 12 16:50:18 PDT 2011

Thanks Mike, that worked but my question is, I need to do that with every
teacher who has logged in?  Fortunately, it's a small pilot but it sems like
there should be a better way.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher

Technology Coordinator / ACSP 10.6 / ACMT

Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Mike De Simone <michael.desimone at rsmart.com