[Deploying Sakai] Default left-hand navigation

Mike De Simone michael.desimone at rsmart.com
Tue Apr 12 16:37:04 PDT 2011

If you edited the template after logging in (like it sounds like you did),
you would have to delete your MyWorkspace, then login again to force Sakai
to recreate it.  Then you will see the new tools you added to
!user.Faculty.  You can use the Sites tool to delete this.  It'll be a site
with id of ~ + internal sakai id. e.g.,
'~636d223d-a5ef-4094-b14c-73213f79cf8d'.  You won't lose any data per se,
but any customizations to the site tools may be lost. For example, if you've
set up a web content URL, that *may* disappear, although I'm not 100%
certain of that.  Uploaded files and things like that will be still there.

Thanks,

Mike DeSimone
Lead Systems Engineer
*r**Smart* | 602-490-0473