[Deploying Sakai] Problem Using WebDAV with Vista

Jonathan Laird jlaird at cbs.edu
Mon Sep 20 06:19:49 PDT 2010

I can't get WebDAV working even after installing Microsoft's update to correct WebDAV issues in Vista (Knowledge Base #907306).  When I try to map a drive letter to Sakai, Windows still says, "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid.  Please choose another."  I read through http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11149, which seemed to have a solution, but I must still be missing something.  I am running:

Windows Vista Business 64-bit SP2
Sakai 2.6.x

Thanks for the help.

Jonathan Laird