[Deploying Sakai] Academic Year Inquiry

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 09:49:20 PDT 2010

Hello Graham,

You can do the following to add terms:

# adding a term for course sites in Sakai

#fields:
ACADEMIC_SESSION_ID,VERSION,LAST_MODIFIED_BY,LAST_MODIFIED_DATE,CREATED_BY,CREATED_DATE,ENTERPRISE_ID,TITLE,DESCRIPTION,START_DATE,END_DATE,IS_CURRENT

insert into cm_academic_session_t values
(0,1,'admin','2010-06-15','admin','2010-06-15','SUMMER 2010','SUMMER
2010','Su10','2010-06-01','2010-07-31',1);

Thanks,
Anand