[Deploying Sakai] Samigo - enable automatic submission retroactively

Grossman,John E john.grossman at mdanderson.org
Fri Oct 15 09:01:41 PDT 2010

We created a large number of tests in Samigo before we enabled automatic submission. We’d like to retroactively enable automatic submission for those tests so that when they are cloned for reuse auto-submission will be available to the instructor. Does anyone know of any problems that might arise if we reset them all with this SQL statement?

update sam_assessmetadata_t
set entry = 'true'
where label = 'automaticSubmission_isInstructorEditable';

John

--
John Grossman
Director, Academic Technology Services