[Deploying Sakai] Missed content in Module Sections (Melete)

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Tue Nov 30 11:26:01 PST 2010

Hello Ivan,
I tested with our version 2.8 and the text looks good to me. Pl see the
screenshot below which is the view after I edited and add more content.
My server is on Linux and client is windows and Firefox browser.

If this is not proper text then send me the sample as an html attachment
or word doc.

thanks,
Rashmi