[Deploying Sakai] CourseManagementAdministration

mressl mressl at itba.edu.ar
Thu Nov 25 16:07:44 PST 2010

Hello everyone!

I'm Marc from Argentina and we've successfully deployed Sakai at our
university for project purposes, with excellent results!

What we are trying to do now is to synchronize course information with
Sakai. According to
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Course+Management+Integration,
the easy way is to use the CourseManagementAdministration and
CourseManagementService API.

Unfortunately it seems that they are gone in the 2.7.x and 2.8.x branches,
but still available in the recently released 3.0 branch.

So my question: are these API's still supported, and what is the expected
way to synchronize course information on Sakai 2.7 and higher?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Marc S. Ressl.-
Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires