[Deploying Sakai] Missed content in Module Sections (Melete)

my_mail_box at sibmail.com my_mail_box at sibmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:35:09 PST 2010

Hi!

We just getting started with Sakai, and got very strange problem with
viewing and editing sections in modules (Melete).

We use ru locale (Russian), and the problem here:

If we just add text content to section and save it then everything is ok,
we can view this section and it looks fine.
But if then we open this section to edit content and save it again, then
it seems like part of content is missed. It looks missed both in editing
and viewing, but DB table `CONTENT_RESOURCE_BODY_BINARY` has full section
content.
This problem occurs only if we use Russian symbols in content, and no
problems with fully English sections.

We are confused.

Does anybody have any idea what we are doing wrong?

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
--
 Ivan Lazarev,
 Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics