[Deploying Sakai] Kaltura integration question

bruceballou at olk12.com bruceballou at olk12.com
Mon Nov 22 12:46:30 PST 2010

Hello All,

We have integrated Kaltura (CE) into our sakai (2.63) and we have
created a site and enabled the Media Gallery tool. When we open the site
and select the Media Gallery, the Media Galley page opens, but we get a
message "No media collections have been created" I then click on the
"Upload new media" link, and the next page is blank. According to the
webinar I attended, there should be links to upload files.....not
there!!!!

I am logged in as admin, so I am not sure what is going on.  Almost like
a permissions thing....but.....

Does anyone have documentation on the community version of Kaltura on
sakai (integration and configuration), I think that might be helpful.

Thanx,

Bruce Ballou
Network/System Administrator
OLK12, LLC