[Deploying Sakai] LDAPS connections to AD

Tiebout, Ryan rtiebout at rwu.edu
Tue May 4 13:12:24 PDT 2010

Thank you for your reply.  I tried what you suggested, not sure if I did it correctly but now I get this error in the stdout log file:
2010-05-04 16:09:01,719 ERROR http-80-1 edu.amc.sakai.user.JLDAPDirectoryProvider - getUser() failed [eid: null]
LDAPException: Reader thread terminated (91) Connect Error
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

any ideas?

-Ryan