[Deploying Sakai] LDAPS connections to AD

Mike De Simone michael.desimone at rsmart.com
Tue May 4 12:32:40 PDT 2010

I use the 'keytool' program to import the certificates from AD into a
keystore.  I usually create a custom keystore, but if you import into java's
system keystore 'cacerts' (located in $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security), this
will probably allow them to be picked up automatically by java at runtime
and you would be good to go.

Thanks,

Mike DeSimone
Sr. Technical Consultant