[Deploying Sakai] Renaming logo_inst.gif

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:05:20 PDT 2010

Hi Sri,

Check portal.css:

/*container wrapping branding images - portal outputs one /library/skin/<skin name>/images/logo_inst.gif
that can be used or hidden,can also use a background:url(images/<image name>.<ext>) in this block,or both superimposing them*/
#mastLogo{
	float: left;
	margin-left: 0.2em;
	width: auto;
}

/*the portal outputs an image that can be treated here or hidden with display:none*/
#mastLogo img{
	margin: 1em .5em;
}

So best to hide the one the portal outputs and just add your own in the CSS.

cheers,
Steve