[Deploying Sakai] Migrate Sakai 2.5.0 to 2.6.0

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 00:10:13 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

Initially, I compared the db schema of a fresh Sakai 2.6.0 with the "customized" 2.5. I noticed there are tables in the Sakai 2.6.0 not in the customized Sakai, and tables in the customized version not in 2.6.0. I think this is because the customized Sakai has additional contribs, And, some contribs not originally part of 2.5 are now included in 2.6.

I guess we need to identify and include the contribs used into the fresh Sakai 2.6 first, then execute the db scripts. Does it make sense? or do you have any better approach..

Thanks,
Leo