[Deploying Sakai] Migrate Sakai 2.5.0 to 2.6.0

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:42:41 PDT 2010

Hi Leonardo,

If you can find out what/if any modifications were made, that will make things easier. If not, then grab a fresh copy of 2.5.0 and diff it against your current version of 2.5.0 and see what changed. Then apply those changes to a 2.6 instance. Bed the code changes down and when ready, it is just a case of upgrading the database and starting up the new code pointing to that database.

You'll want to do this a few times locally just so you can get the process sorted.

cheers,
Steve