[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Deployment to Production

Sri Kota srini07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:49:42 PST 2010

Hello Folks,
I have successfully build and deployed Sakai 2.6.2 from source in our test
environment. I've made custom configuration settings to the Portal in our
test environment.

I now want to 'Move' the install to our Production Environment. I just want
to copy the binary version of my source custom test install over to
production. How do I do this? Any pointers to steps?

Can I just copy over $CATALINA_HOME/Webapps and $CATALINA_HOME/Sakai and
from test to production? Is there anything else I need to copy over?

--
- Sri
Sarvē Janā Sukhinō Bhavantu