[Deploying Sakai] Integrating Edia Scorm: Missing aritifact

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:14:23 PDT 2010

Hi Leo,

The artifact you are seeing is a Sakai one, not one from Wicket itself. I just checked it out and built it and it's looking for org.sakaiproject:base:pom:2.6.0RC1-SNAPSHOT which is the base pom for Sakai. Adjust the version in the base pom and the tool/pom.xml to 2.6.0 and it should work (if you've built 2.6.0 already).

You might also need to adjust the scorm player sakai-wicket version to match, 2.6.0.

Ideally a stable version would be created from this source so then we can release it into the repository so people don't need to build it all the time. It's been a pain point for many others too.

cheers,
Steve