[Deploying Sakai] Integrating Edia Scorm: Missing aritifact

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 21:00:34 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am trying to integrate edia scorm into Sakai 2.6.0. I downloaded the src from https://svn.edia.nl/edia-sakai/edia-sakai-scorm/branches/2.5.3
and fixed the pom difference for 2.6. I understand, sakai-wicket is
required to build the edia scorm, so I downloaded the src and build it
first. But a required artifact (wicket-base-2.6.0RC1-SNAPSHOT.pom) is
not found in the central Maven, Sakai Maven and org.wicketstuff
repositories. I think the artifact is in the org.wicketsuff repo which
is currently "Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Where can I get the sakai-wicket-m2.jar artifact? I couldn't build it from the src, so i'll just install it manually (and any other artifacts required for the integration)

Thanks,
Leo