[Deploying Sakai] Profs squirreling away old course sites

Johns, Cheryl cheryl.johns at yale.edu
Thu Jun 10 12:02:01 PDT 2010

At the end of the academic year, we make the students in the courses 'inactive'.  They are still on the roster, but can't see the sites from the previous year.  The courses are also made unjoinable once rosters are finalized at the beginning of term.  We haven't deleted any course sites and we went into full production in the Fall of 2005.