[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Release announcement: Profile2 v1.3.9

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:43:42 PDT 2010

Hi Warwick,

Yes, it's safe to wait a little longer.  As of writing, you have just over 3 weeks until the old Twitter integration stops working (as Twitter is changing their API at that time). The rest of Profile2 is unaffected and if you don't have the Twitter integration enabled, you will not be affected.

cheers,
Steve